HOW TO DONATE TO
THE ESSEX CLERGY CHARITY
We greatly welcome your support- thank you!
There are various ways in which you can express your financial encouragement:-
1) Send a cheque (payable to Essex Clergy Charity Corporation) to our Hon. Treasurer, whose contact details appear on our home page.
2) Send or hand a cheque (payable as above) or hand cash to one of our representatives in your Deanery - a list of representatives (traditionally known as our ‘stewards’) can be reached through a link from our home page.
3) Make a payment by cheque or cash deposit at any branch of Barclays Bank, using a counter deposit slip - please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request details (including a unique reference number) to quote on the deposit slip.
4) Make a payment by telephone banking or online banking or by standing order - please email us on email@example.com to request a mandate to complete and return to us, or our banking details to quote when setting up a transaction.
5) If all else fails, we are always happy to come out to you and collect cash or cheque, at your convenience.
Please Gift Aid it if you can – a declaration form can be printed out or made online (just follow the links from our home page) – thanks!